In this episode (18:50)
In this podcast, we chat with Liz Armstrong about theNew Beginnings Agility Trial which will be held September 16-18, 2016 in Rancho Murieta, California. Sarah and Liz talk about how this trial makes the first-time novice competitor comfortable and excited about their future in the sport of dog agility.
- How Liz went from a newcomer to an experienced competitor that is helping to organize this trial.
- Why it’s important that novice handlers have a good experience at their first trial.
- How organizers plan to help novice handlers at this event.
- How the trial appeals to experienced competitors with a Sweepstakes Premier biathlon.
- Who the judges for this AKC trial will be and why they were asked to judge.