In this episode (38:58)
In this episode, Sarah and Esteban talk with USA AKC/FCI World Team member Jennifer Crank about being a mom and competitor while managing a human child in the dog agility world.
You Will Learn
- How far along in their pregnancies both Jennifer and Sarah ran agility.
- How Jennifer started in the sport as a very young child.
- Why it’s helpful to establish a relationship with children and their parents at trials if your dog is not good with children.
- How children can help prepare your dog for big events like Westminster.
- How and why unsanctioned “Cup” events are starting to appear here in the United States.
- A clever thing to say to a vending machine.